Advanced Correction & Camouflage (Technician II)
fill in your details and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you shortly
What is Advanced Correction & Camouflage Course (Technician II)?
Take your micro-pigmentation skills to the next level with Biotouch’s Advanced Workshop. Learn advanced techniques that reduce procedure time while increasing customer satisfaction. Master the art of camouflage, full-lip coloration, eyebrow hair strokes, and more. Student will learn how to fix client’s previous tattoo errors that need correction or camouflaging using Biotouch’s products “Color lift”. This is thus a great opportunity to hone students’ current skills, apply more services for their businesses. This course also, require hands-on practice to complete the course.
This course includes:
- Permanent Make-up machines
- Introduction to Advanced PMU techniques
- Skin & Pigments expert
- Skin tones & Undertones
- Color basic & color fading causes
- Camouflage method
- Brow color correction & Camouflaging
- Lip color & shape correction
- Learn how to safety remove pigment from old tattoo using “Color lift”
Students will receive:
- Silvera professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from Biotouch USA
- Class material & all study manual from USA
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 2 days course
is this course?
This course is 55,000 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.