Paramedical Procedure Course
fill in your details and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you shortly
What is Paramedical Procedure Course?
In this intensive course, you’ll work with prospective patients who suffer burns, scars, and more to restore and enhancing their appearance with your skills and artistry in micropigmentation. Micropigmentation’s ability to break up scar tissue and colour it to better match patients’ natural skin tone improves their appearance and gives them renewed confidence in your appearance. For survivors of breast cancer who have undergone mastectomies, or who may have irregular or fading areolas, permanent paramedical breast restoration can be life changing. Essentially, areola restoration is a tattoo. Restoring the natural beauty of the breast helps women regain their confidence.
This course includes:
- Skin & Pigments expert
- Patient/client information
- Camouflaging Procedure Hints
- Post-Procedure Care
- Areola Nipple Repigmentation and Restoration
- Breast Reduction/Mammaplasty
- Skin & Pigments expert
- Introduction to Corrective Pigment Camouflage (CPC)
- Breast Reconstruction Following Breast Removal
- Skin Imperfection Camouflage (scars, vitiligo, birthmarks, etc)
Students will receive:
- Professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from IBBA
- Class material & all study manual
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 3 days course
is this course?
This course is 98,000 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.