Skin and Pigment Expert
What is the Skin Expert Course?
Skin & Pigment expert class, a special class at Biotouch Institute and was taught over 40 years !! This class will help you understand the choices of color better including the understanding of the skin layers as well.. Have you ever wondered how many skin layers there are.. as a technician what is inside the pigment you put into your clients skin..which pigment is used for which skin type and skin tone.. if yes.. this is the right class for you!
This course includes:
- In-depth knowledge about Pigment, both organic and inorganic
- Learn about the ingredients in the pigment
- Primary colors, color combinations, color matching, breakdown of colors
- Pigment consolidation, adhesion and pigment formation
- Learn about the structure of the skin and how important tissues are related to tattoo work
- How does the fat layer of collagen and melanin affect the work?
- The Co-factor of pigment and skin layer
- The After-Care of tattoo works, how to give referrals to your clients and much more
Students will receive:
- Receiving certificate from IBBA
- Class material & all study manual
- Free refresher courses upon completion and 5% student discount on all Biotouch products
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 1 day course
is this course?
This course is 25,800 THB
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.