Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP)
Scalp care micropigmentation is a non-invasive treatment that uses detailed micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp. The result creates the appearance of tiny hair follicles that help thicken and restore the look of fuller hair. It is a highly advanced, modern hair loss treatment for a men and women that replicates actual hair follicles on the scalp. Student will gain understanding on a technique that uses color pigment drawn onto the scalp producing natural looking hairlines and learn how to properly reconstruct men and women’s natural hairline depending on their face shape to mimics the appearance of hairs on the scalp. Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is the newest and best method of cosmetic pigmentation. Scalp MicroPigmentation is the process of putting tiny permanent impressions into the scalp using specialized pigments and needles. Each of these impressions will look like a hair follicle. Create the illusion of full follicular density–even in areas of hair loss.
Who is the Patient?
- Men and women are our customers
- Patients with hair loss problems
- Patients with alopecia
- Patients that want their scalp to have an appearance of thicker and fuller hair
- One big group are men and women aged 20 to 40 years
- The second group, including people aged 40 to 80 years
- Another group of customer is represented by prosthesis wearers.
Steps of the Procedure?
Come in for your free consultation with our technicians and receive in depth information for all your questions or concerns you have about permanent makeup. During this step, get to know your technician and help us understand your needs so we can achieve the desired results for you. After the client had agreed for the procedure, they will need to sign a consent papers.
- For male: head shaving / For woman: no need
- Hairline Guideline Drafting
- Anesthesia of the region
- Pigments Selection
- Needle Selection
- Start Procedure
Post procedure Care
On the same day of treatment:
- Do not apply shampoo
- Do not wipe the head with a towel
On the following day:
- Do not expose to the sun
- Apply Anesthetics (Tat Wax or Tattoo Goo)
The Causes Of Hairloss
- Androgenetic alopecia
- Telogen Effluvium
- Anagen Effluvium
- Alopecia areata
- Traction alopecia
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Birth control pills