Micropigmentation Full Course (Technician I)
fill in your details and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you shortly
What is Micropigmentation Full Course?
The course objective is to allow students who never have experienced with permanent makeup training to become familiar with the concept and practical aspect. Students will receive our Silvera professional kit in which will allow them to learn a proper way to use the machine and color pigments during the procedures. These procedures will thus allow students to learn more about “Biotouch Techniques” such are lip, eyeliner, eyebrow, basic microblading, safety procedures techniques, and practical aspect of aftercare products.
This course includes:
- Permanent Make-up machines
- Step-by-step instruction
- Care and healing
- Introduction to Permanent Make-up
- Balancing eyebrows technique
- The latest & Best techniques
- Color theory & color selection
- Design Eyebrow,Eyeliner & Lips for each of face type
- Understanding of skin composition and layers
- Pigment preparation, choosing pigment, mixing, storage
Students will receive:
- Silvera professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from Biotouch USA
- Class material & all study manual from USA
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 3 days course
is this course?
This course is 55,000 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.